- Starting XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Akanji, Gvardiol, Rodri, Bernardo Silva, Foden, Álvarez, Grealish, Haaland
- Substitutes: Ortega Moreno, Dias, Phillips, Aké, Kovacic, Laporte, Mahrez, Palmer, Lewis, Charles, O’Reilly, Knight
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Starting XI: Steele, Veltman, Dunk (c), Webster, Estupiñán, Caicedo, Mac Allister, March, Welbeck, Mitoma, Enciso
- Substitutes: Verbruggen, Van Hecke, Ferguson, Lallana, Undav, Gilmour, Groß, Sarmiento, Enciso, Colwill, Buonanotte, Lamptey
Manchester City are the clear favorites for this match. They have a world-class squad with a lot of experience at the highest level. They are also coming off a strong start to the season, having won their last three matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion are a good team, but they are not on the same level as Manchester City. They have a number of talented players, but they also have a number of young players who are still developing.
Manchester City’s starting lineup is very strong. They have a solid defense, a creative midfield, and a prolific attack. Erling Haaland will be the main threat in attack, but he will have plenty of support from the likes of Phil Foden, Bernardo Silva, and Julian Álvarez.
Brighton & Hove Albion’s starting lineup is also solid. They have a good mix of experience and youth. Lewis Dunk is a strong leader at the back, and Moisés Caicedo is a rising star in midfield. Danny Welbeck and Kaoru Mitoma are two dangerous players in attack.
Manchester City are the clear favorites for this match. They have a better squad and they are coming off a stronger start to the season. I predict that Manchester City will win the match 3-1.
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City): Haaland is one of the best strikers in the world. He is very good at scoring goals from all over the pitch.
- Phil Foden (Manchester City): Foden is a very creative player. He is good at creating chances for himself and for his teammates.
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City): Silva is a very intelligent player. He is good at controlling the game and creating chances for his teammates.
- Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion): Dunk is a very strong defender. He is good at reading the game and making tackles.
- Moisés Caicedo (Brighton & Hove Albion): Caicedo is a very talented midfielder. He is good at winning tackles and playing passes.
- Danny Welbeck (Brighton & Hove Albion): Welbeck is a very experienced striker. He is good at finishing chances and scoring goals.
- Kaoru Mitoma (Brighton & Hove Albion): Mitoma is a very skillful winger. He is good at dribbling past defenders and creating chances.